All of our workshops can be delivered in-house and can be tailored to your organisation’s needs. If you are interested in a specific topic area you can browse for a workshop using the categories below or contact us for further information.
Innovation Skills for the Public Service
This one day ‘hands-on’ ‘minds-on’ workshop for leaders, presented by Dr Irena Yashin-Shaw, will show you how to take or administer ‘baby steps’ to innovation. This workshop uses many examples of real innovations within the public sector that have achieved this. Dr Yashin-Shaw has worked extensively with Government’s in Australia and Overseas and is in demand for consultancies and conferences around the world.
Topics covered include:
- Techniques to generate ideas
- Explore emerging solutions
- Evaluate potential outcomes
- Think strategically
- Develop a mindset of innovation
- Initiate & sustain evolutionary innovation
- Help create a climate of innovation